Truro, Treliske House
GPS coordinates: (50.267246, -5.085978)
Notes on the building
- Death of William Teague on and obituary, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5. Cornishman p 6. Treliske built by William Teague about .
- Military review by Prince of Wales at Treliske after laying the foundation stones of Truro Cathedral. Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Estate of Treliske, the residence of the late Capt W Teague, offered for sale. Only one bid (not accepted) by Mr GJ Smith of Camborne. Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Mr GJ Smith, late of Trevu, Camborne, has removed to Treliske, Truro, formerly the residence of the late Capt W Teague, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8.
- Interview with Sir_George Smith on the occasion of his golden wedding anniversary. Western Morning News p 8.
- Death of Sir George Smith (former chairman of Governors of Truro School) on , Western Morning News p 3.
- Bought by Truro School in and is now its Preparatory School (Truro School).
Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.