Truro, Bethesda Congregational Chapel

East

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
1881
Maker
Fouracre & Watson
Donor
“Family”
Dedicatee
Richard Barrett, draper, Boscawen Street, Truro and trustee of the Bethesda Chapel.
Notes
  1. Dedicatee’s business listed in Kelly’s Directory p 930 as Barrett & Son, 6 Boscawen Street, Truro, which is on the corner of Lemon Street and Boscawen Street, opposite Lloyds Bank.
  2. Maker, donor, dedicatee, Western Morning News p 3, Cornishman p 5, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4. Located in the centre of the three windows at the eastern aisle.