Penzance, Church of the Immaculate Conception of Our Lady
GPS coordinates: (50.122165, -5.537653)
Notes on the church
- Mentioned Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Opened , Freeman’s Journal p 1, The Builder , p 480.
- New altar, Cornish Telegraph p 3.
- Penzance churches, Western Morning News p 4.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol III p 234. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory p 834.
- Opened 1843, English Heritage list entry number 1416408.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.