Truro, Bethesda Congregational Chapel
GPS coordinates: (50.263685, -5.053948)
Notes on the church
- Foundation stone to be laid Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Foundation stone laid , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3. Architects WG and E Habershon, 38 Bloomsbury Square, London.
- Building in progress (taken from Building News) Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Opened Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Bazaar to raise funds to pay off debt of £130 incurred in building the chapel Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8.
- Photograph of River Street in Truro showing the two spires of the Congregational Chapel and a coloured version of the same photograph.
- X535. Sold in to become Truro RDC offices.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.