Penzance, Chapel Street Wesleyan Chapel
GPS coordinates: (50.117044, -5.535079)
Notes on the church
- Built 1814.
- Reopened after rebuilding, including stained glass, cost £3500 Cornish Telegraph p 2.
- Enlargement of chapel Cornish Telegraph p 2, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7.
- Opening services concluded , Cornish Telegraph p 2.
- Three stained glass windows: J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol Ⅲ p 234. William Lake, Truro, .
- Reopened after renovation; two stained glass windows (bringing the total up to five) by Fouracre added on either side of the communion space, Western Morning News p 5, Cornishman p 6, Cornish Telegraph p 6, Cornubian and Redruth Times p 7, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.