Landulph, St Leonard and St Dilpe

South Chapel east

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
1913
Number of lights
3
Maker
Fouracre & Son
Main subject
Bishops Benson : Wilkinson : Gott
Subject type
Figurative historical
Donor
Mary and Emma Barrett
Dedicatee
William and Charity Collinge
Notes
  1. TDF 8/9/13. TDC 1914 : 255.
  2. TDM 1914 : 65.
  3. Barrett, 1999 : 51.

Bishops Benson, Wilkinson and Gott, the first three Bishops of Truro. Photograph copyright © www.asnapintime.co.uk.

Edward White Benson, D.D. First Bishop of the restored Cornish See to . Afterward 94th Archbishop of Canterbury.

Bishop Benson holding, in his left hand, a model of Truro Cathedral and, in his right hand, a pastoral staff. Photograph copyright © www.asnapintime.co.uk.

George Howard Wilkinson, D.D. Second Bishop of Truro to . Afterward Bishop of St Andrews and Primus of Scotland.

Bishop Wilkinson, holding in his left hand a crozier and with his right hand raised in blessing. Photograph copyright © www.asnapintime.co.uk.

John Gott, D.D. Third Bishop of Truro to , who dedicated this Church after restoration, .

Bishop Gott holds in his left hand a crozier and, in his right, a book. Photograph copyright © www.asnapintime.co.uk.