Kenwyn, St Keyne or St Cuby

South transept south

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
1862
Number of lights
3
Maker
Not known
Main subject
Plain glass
Tracery subject
Evangelists’ emblems
Notes
  1. Inserted during the restoration, when the transept was considerably shortened.. Glass was of geometrical character. Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
  2. Emblems of the four evangelists given by Miss Monk of Caversham Park (probably Miss Emilia Monck of Coley Park, Reading) for Old Kea, but presented by Revd Jeffreys Wilkins Murray to Kenwyn Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6, Lake’s Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser p 1.
  3. “Restored” in 1970s - no record of original main lights

Upper part of window

Tracery left: emblems of SS Matthew and Mark.

Tracery right: emblems of SS Luke and John.