Cornelly, St Cornelius

e1. Chancel east

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
Number of lights
3
Maker
Not known
Main subject
Resurrection
Tracery subject
Two angels holding shields (cross and nails)
Donor
Lady Molesworth
Dedicatee
Sir Lewis William Molesworth
Notes
  1. Truro Diocesan Faculty 19/7/13. TDC 1914 : 255, “replaced coloured glass”. TDM 1914 : 235. Same manufacturer as North Chapel east and Nave south 1.