St Agnes, St Agnes

North aisle 3

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
1936
Number of lights
3
Maker
Salusbury, Theodora
Main subject
Centre light only - St Agnes. Rest plain glass.
Donor
Revd C G Roffe-Sylvester (vicar 1933-37)
Dedicatee
Maria Louisa Roffe (mother of donor)
Notes
  1. Maker’s mark (peacock), also responsible for sculpture of BVM at entrance of Lady Chapel (CG dedicated 27/2/1928). Possibly replaced an earlier Salusbury St Agnes window of 1927 (Andrew Loutit).