Redruth, St Andrew

South Chapel south 3

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
1955
Number of lights
1
Maker
Goddard & Gibbs
Main subject
Zacharias and Elizabeth
Donor
Clara Beatrice, George and Dorothy Young
Dedicatee
George and Elizabeth Young
Notes
  1. TDF 8/1/1955.
  2. Manufacturer=Centenary Booklet (“designed by Mr. Buss, chief artist of G&G”).
  3. BSMGP Dir. 1955. The 1958 Directory cites two single lights inserted in 1953 : is the other window 17?