Redruth, St Andrew

Nave north clerestory 6

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
1920
Number of lights
4
Maker
Clayton & Bell
Main subject
St Bartholomew (right light only, rest plain glass)
Donor
“Friends”
Dedicatee
Revd Thomas Johnson Hill
Notes
  1. WB&CA 17/06/1920.
  2. TDM 1918 : 194.
  3. *Manufacturer=Ladd Canney, 1929, implies all windows to date.