Madron, St Madern

n2. North Chapel east

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
Number of lights
4
Maker
Not known
Main subject
Plain with medallions of Agnus Dei, Crucifixion, Dove and Hebrew writing
Notes
  1. J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol III p 212. William Lake, Truro, - “ornamental glass”. Pre 1888 restoration.
  2. Window restored 1974 with only medallions from original window being used (CG). Mostly hidden behind organ.
  3. Is this the window described as having been inserted in east of north aisle in 1842 in Cornishman p 3?