Little Petherick, St Petroc Minor

e1. Chancel east

Entries in grey are not obtained from documentary evidence, but are inferred from content, context, etc.

Date of manufacture and insertion
Number of lights
3
Maker
Beer, Alfred
Notes
  1. Replaced by chancel east (1908).
  2. Maker from Molesworth S, Journal of the Royal Institution of Cornwall, Vol XI, pp 108–110 (), Truro, Lake and Lake, and Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
  3. Has 1858 glass been resited or removed?