Lamorran, St Moren
GPS coordinates: (50.237806, -4.976273)
Notes on the church
- Restored (
by amateurs) 1845.
- Reopened Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1.
- Addition of north transept and vestry, architect William White, , The Ecclesiologist No CIV, October 1854, p 359.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol II p 388. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory p 783.
- Kelly’s Directory p 914.
- Hunter, Gill William White: Pioneer Victorian Architect, p 265. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., .
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.