Ladock, St Ladoca
Historic England grade I, list entry 1310553.
GPS coordinates: (50.321114, -4.959039)
Notes on the church
- Institution of Revd Richard Farquhar Wise as rector of Ladock, , (patron of the church was his father, Richard Wise, MD), Exeter Flying Post p 3.
- Beginning of restoration, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8.
- Reopened after restoration, cost £2000, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7.
- Restored 1864, £2000 - GE Street (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, / J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol II p 382. William Lake, Truro, )
- Retirement of Revd Richard Farquhar Wise as rector of Ladock, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5, Cornish Telegraph p 5.
- Church to be enlarged, architect EH Sedding, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 3, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.