Bodmin, St Petroc
GPS coordinates: (50.471376, -4.716747)
Notes on the church
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol I p 86. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory p 711.
- Reopening after restoration of two-thirds of nave: Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 146 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/1).
- Reopened after restoration, cost £3,000, Western Morning News p 6, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4. Two new memorial windows (Liddell and Edyvean) added.
- Restored 1884, cost £6698, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 156 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/3, D/E/4/2).
- Kelly’s Directory p 1038.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.