Illogan, St Illogan
GPS coordinates: (50.249845, -5.267896)
Notes on the church
- 1846 - JP St Aubyn, £2875 (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, / J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol II p 218. William Lake, Truro, ).
- Foundation stone laid , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1.
- Opened for divine service for the first time , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3.
- Consecrated on , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- The Ecclesiologist, No LXXII, June 1849, p 393.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.