Truro, All Saints, Highertown
GPS coordinates: (50.262486, -5.081614)
Notes on the church
- 1887 - archt. James Henderson (Patricia O’Flynn)
- Memorial stones laid , Cornubian and Redruth Times p 7.
- Opened Easter Tuesday 1888, built
under the superintendence of Messrs Henderson and Son, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8, Cornubian and Redruth Times p 2.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1142.
- Replaced in 1980 (RICJ 2000,142)
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.