Heamoor, St Thomas
GPS coordinates: (50.128841, -5.550014)
Notes on the church
- 1878, LMC to Madron.
- Mission Room opened Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6. Mentions one stained glass window (no details).
- Mission Room opened Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 140 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, D/E/5), CinC 6/1878, 83).
- Letter about recent restoration Cornishman p 7.
- Foundation stone to be laid Cornishman p 5.
- Foundation stone of Mission Church laid Cornishman p 5.
Last paragraph refers to
old Mission-churchas separate building. Cornish Telegraph p 8 also refers to
old Mission Room.
- Opened and dedicated Cornish Telegraph p 5.
- New Mission Chapel opened Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 157 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/7, D/E/4/4, TCM/1257/3).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.