Fowey, St Fimbarrus
Historic England grade I, list entry 1327314.
GPS coordinates: (50.335376, -4.635687)
Notes on the church
- Four new windows (described) recently inserted, Cornish Telegraph p 4.
- Reopened after restoration Western Morning News p 4, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 877.
- Proposal for restoration by EH Sedding: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3.
- Restored 1876 (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, )
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.