Flushing, St Peter
Historic England grade II, list entry 1310448.
GPS coordinates: (50.165512, -5.071419)
Notes on the church
- 1842 - George Wightwick (Webster, C, Elliott, J, A Church as it Should be: the Cambridge Camden Society and its Influence. Stamford, Shaun Tyas, ), £800.
- Opened as Chapel of Ease Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol III p 396. William Lake, Truro, .
- Reopened after restoration Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 754.
- Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, .
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.