Falmouth, King Charles the Martyr
Notes on the church
- North porch and vestry by William White The Ecclesiologist No ⅩⅭⅥ, June 1853, p 218.
- Celebration of bicentenary of opening on ; cope-stone completing recent improvements laid with masonic honours: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8, Lake’s Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser p 1.
- Alterations - EH Sedding.
- Shortly to be reopened after restoration Western Morning News p 7.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.