Devoran, St John the Evangelist and St Petroc
GPS coordinates: (50.211824, -5.092716)
Notes on the church
- 1855–6 (P and Church guide) (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, / Betjeman, John, Betjeman’s Cornwall. London, J Murray, state 1885!) - JL Pearson :cost £1485 (Church guide)
- Laying of foundation stone Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3. Land given by Hon Mrs Anna Maria Agar, née Hunt, heiress of Lanhydrock, and her son Thomas James Agar-Robartes, MP, (who later became 1st Baron Robartes).
- Opened , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Consecrated as chapel of ease to Feock .
- Death of Anna Maria Agar, widow of Hon Charles Bagenal Agar, aged 89, Morning Post p 8.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol Ⅰ p 9. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory p 739.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.