Devoran, St John the Evangelist and St Petroc
Notes on the church
- 1855–6 (P and church guide. ) (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, / Betjeman, John, Betjeman’s Cornwall. London, J Murray, cites 1885!) - J. L. Pearson :cost £1485 (church guide. )
- Laying of foundation stone Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3.
- Opened Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Consecrated as chapel of ease to Feock .
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol Ⅰ p 9. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory p 739.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.