St Ives, Mariners’ Church
GPS coordinates: (50.215308, -5.479912)
Notes on the church
- LMC to St Ives.
- Old Mariners’ Chapel
rased to the ground; new church to be built Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Short description of church Western Morning News p 7.
- Short notice Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Dedicated , architect EH Sedding, Western Morning News p 5, Cornishman p 3, in memory of Revd Canon John Palmer Jones, former vicar of St Ives, died .
- Described as St Nicholas’ Mariners’ Church Cornish Telegraph p 4.
- Premises taken over by St Ives Society of Artists Cornishman p 6.
- History of St Ives Society of Artists.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.