Redruth, Chapel of Ease
Notes on the church
- Invitation to tender Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3.
- Opened , cost £2367 J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol Ⅳ p 115. William Lake, Truro, .
- Architect Charles Hutchens: Beacham, Peter, Pevsner, Nikolaus, Buildings of England—Cornwall, 3rd edition, p 470. London, Yale University Press, (states patronal saint was formerly St Mary).
- Consecrated Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- Renovated Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 156. Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/2) (no date given, probably 1882).
- Closed Redruth and Plain-an-Gwarry, Cornwall Industrial Settlements Initiative, p 91 (states patronal saint was St John).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.