Truro, St Mary LMC
GPS coordinates: (50.267043, -5.057615)
Notes on the church
- Reopened on Feast of the Ascension, Thursday Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- Description of building, The Ecclesiologist, No C, February 1854, p 67.
- Description of building (taken from Building News) Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6. Designed by Mr EG Harvey (later Revd EG Harvey, the curate of Truro), the son of the rector of Truro.
- Opening of new building on Chapel Hill, Western Morning News p 6.
- Open from before 1878 until after 1967 (RICJ 2000, 142)
- External survey : cathedral glass in east lancets ; south windows now all bricked up.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.