Truro, Parish Church of St Mary
GPS coordinates: (50.263972, -5.050879)
Notes on the church
- Early history Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Watercolour painting made by
Herr Von Hacht, of Lemon Street, Truro,(probably Dr Julius Von Hacht of 36 Lemon Street, Truro, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1, Lake’s Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser p 1) Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8. Now at the Royal Cornwall Museum, reference TRURI : 1881.50 (formerly TRURI : 1000.467).
- Rebuilding of the south side of the church, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Final services before demolition, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5. Wedding of Joseph Cock of Truro and Emily Dyer of Perranzabuloe on , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Mostly demolished in to make room for the Cathedral church. The south aisle of the parish church became St Mary’s aisle of the Cathedral church.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.