Trevigro, School Chapel
GPS coordinates: (50.504625, -4.344005)
Notes on the church
- 1872-consecrated. Callington Parish
- Opening of school chapel
built from the design of Mr. Sedding, of Bristol, probably JD Sedding, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Death of major donor (Mrs Marsack of Callington) to
St. Barnabas (Trevigro), Cornish & Devon Post p 8.
- Mission chapel at Trevigro in parish of South Hill: Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1018 and Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1274 and Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 311.
Anniversary services of St. Barnabas’ church at TrevigroCornish Times p 5.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.