Notes on the church
- LMCh to St Newlyn East, before 1922-after 1967 (RICJ 2000, 148)
Mission room at Trevarthian gatein parish of St Newlyn East mentioned in Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1211 but not in 1883 edition.
- No stained glass recorded.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.