Truro, St Andrew
GPS coordinates: (50.26174, -5.054371)
Notes on the church
- Licensed Mission Chapel to Truro, St John (RICJ 2000, 142)
- Designed by Silvanus Trevail. Foundation stone laid on , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- 1899 (TDC 1901 - 30/12/1899, £1125)
- Preparing for dedication on (description of building), Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8.
- Dedicated Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 4, Cornishman p 7.
- Last service 1941, demolished 1965 (JP).
- JP 1984 : 20. No SG inserted : oral evidence= Alan Carveth.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.