Kingsand, St Paul
Notes on the church
- LMC to Maker.
- Foundation stone laid, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 139 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, D/E/5).
- Opened, cost £270, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 141 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, D/E/5).
- TDC 1883 licensed 14/2/1882).
- Announcement of dedication on , origins of subjects of windows Western Morning News p 3.
- Dedicated ,
architect Mr George Perkins of Stonehouse,
Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7.
East window by Fouracre
eventuallyto be inserted.
- (RICJ 2000,142), now community centre.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.