Copperhouse, St John
GPS coordinates: (50.189604, -5.411762)
Notes on the church
- 1895 Chapel of Ease to Phillack (TDC 1896 - 11/6/1895), closed post 1967 (RICJ 2000, 144)
- No stained glass recorded.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.