Carnmenellis, Holy Trinity
GPS coordinates: (50.176543, -5.219351)
Notes on the church
- 1849 - J. Hayward, £945. (Port, MH, Six Hundred New Churches: The Church Building Commission 1818–1856, p 331. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., ).
- Consecrated Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
- Two windows by Beer of Exeter inserted in chancel, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Replacement for original wooden chapel, consecrated Cornishman p 4, Cornubian and Redruth Times p 4, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 161 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/5, D/E/4/3).
Parish Church re-opened after restoration of interior.
- Demolished 1970 (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, )
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.