GPS coordinates: (50.213519, -5.251855)
Notes on the church
- 1880 Mission church to Illogan (CinC 6/1880, 74), closed by 1967 (RICJ 2000, 142)
- Opening of wooden mission-house: Cornishman p 7
- No stained glass recorded.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.