Carn Gwavas, St Andrew
GPS coordinates: (50.100118, -5.544601)
Notes on the church
Mission-room opened in the town:Cornishman p 5 and Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 157. Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, TCM/1257/2) (no date given). May be the
old mission church in the Bowjeyreferred to in 1903 Cornishman article.
- 1904 LMC to Newlyn St Peter.
- Foundation stone laid on St Andrew’s Day, ): Cornishman p 5.
- Debt paid off: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3.
- Closed after 1967 (RICJ 2000, 142)
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.