Baldhu, St Michael
GPS coordinates: (50.246495, -5.126259)
Notes on the church
- 1848 - William White : £2260.
- Consecration (anniversary of laying of foundation stone), Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2 (description of church). All windows except Chancel east filled with green Cathedral glass, bordered with white. Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4 (description of service of Consecration).
- Description of the church, The Ecclesiologist, No LXX, February 1849, p 262.
- Kelly’s Directory p 710.
- Church closed 1991, no glass remaining. (Port, MH, Six Hundred New Churches: The Church Building Commission 1818–1856, p 331. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., )
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.