St Day, Holy Trinity (old church)
GPS coordinates: (50.237418, -5.182525)
Notes on the church
- Foundation stone laid , consecrated as a Chapel of Ease to Gwennap J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol II p 135. William Lake, Truro, .
- Architect Charles Hutchens Beacham, Peter, Pevsner, Nikolaus, Buildings of England—Cornwall, 3rd edition, p 528. London, Yale University Press, .
- 1828 - JR Rickard £3852 (Port, MH, Six Hundred New Churches: The Church Building Commission 1818–1856, p 331. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., ).
- Consecrated Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- No curate yet appointed Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- Closed 1956 (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, )
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.