East Looe, St Mary
GPS coordinates: (50.352596, -4.452698)
Notes on the church
- Plans received for new church Western Daily Mercury p 3.
- Raising funds for new church Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Foundation stone laid , architect Edwin J Munt, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7 and Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 154 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/2).
- Consecrated : Western Morning News p 4, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7 (describes windows), cost £2,500 (TDC 1884 - 20/8/1883).
- Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 149 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/3, D/E/4/2). Patronal saint given as St Ann. Seven stained windows inserted.
- Disused - 1994, Housing Association
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.