Penzance, St Paul
GPS coordinates: (50.120298, -5.539586)
Notes on the church
- Church being built,
No ⅩⅥ,ⅩⅦ November 1842, p 57
The new Chapel, Penzance).
The windows will all in time, the east and west immediately, be filled with stained glass, by Mr. Willement: the glazing will be taken from patterns at Nüremberg.
- Opened Easter Tuesday Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2, Manchester and Salford Advertiser p 3 (windows by Willement).
- Opened , J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol Ⅲ p 233. William Lake, Truro, .
- New aisle to be added Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3.
- Mention of photographs in Church Monthly (probably issue), Cornishman p 7.
- Reopened , after enlargement, architect JW Trounson of Penzance, as part of jubilee celebration of the building of the church, Cornishman p 5, Cornish Telegraph p 5.
- Reginald Dick invited to prepare designs for decoration of the chancel, Cornish Telegraph p 8, Cornish Telegraph p 6, Cornishman p 2.
- Redundant church .
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.