Zennor, St Senner (Senara)
Historic England grade I, list entry 1312091.
GPS coordinates: (50.191816, -5.567355)
Notes on the church
- Description of church before restoration: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6.
- Proposed restoration, architect Revd FC Hingeston-Randolph Cornish Telegraph p 8.
- Fundraising for restoration: Cornishman p 7.
- Re-opening of church on after restoration announced in Cornishman p 8 (cites article in Church in the West).
- Restored, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 165 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/6, D/E/4/3, TCM/1257/3).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.