Wendron, St Wendrons
GPS coordinates: (50.134054, -5.249372)
Notes on the church
- Services again performed after restoration, but not yet formally reopened Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Reopened after restoration
under the direction of Messrs. Edmund and John D. Sedding, architects, of Penzance(Edmund Sedding and JD Sedding, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5).
- Restored , chancel - Edmund Sedding (J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol IV p 310. William Lake, Truro, ).
- Restoration by
Mr. Sedding of London(probably JD Sedding) about to start (last restored in ) Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6, Cornishman p 4.
- Reopening soon, after restoration Cornishman p 5
- Reopened after restoration, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 150 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/3, D/E/4/2).
- Restored , chancel - Edmund Sedding (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, ).
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.