Truro, St Paul
Notes on the church
- Foundation stone laid , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- Opened Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol Ⅰ p 214. William Lake, Truro, .
- Consecration of the new chancel, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8,
- Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 150 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/3, D/E/4/2).
Consecration of new Chancel and Chancel Aisles (J. D. Sedding, Esq., Architect).
- Reopened after enlargement, architect JD Sedding, cost £1,650: West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 2, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 10 (two very similar articles in same edition), Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8. Windows rearranged, but north aisle windows plain glazed.
- Reopened after restoration Cornish Telegraph p 5.
- Closed 2006.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.