Truro, St Paul
Notes on the church
- Foundation stone laid , Royal Cornwall Gazette p 2.
- Opened Royal Cornwall Gazette p 1.
- 1848 : chancel 1882–4 - JD Sedding (TDC 1885 7/1/84. £1840).
- Reopened after enlargement, architect JD Sedding, cost £1,650: West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 2, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 10 (two very similar articles in same edition), Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8. Windows rearranged, but north aisle windows plain glazed.
- Reopened after restoration Cornish Telegraph p 5.
- Closed 2006.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.