Truro, St George the Martyr
Historic England grade II, list entry 1201533.
GPS coordinates: (50.264276, -5.059164)
Notes on the church
- Original wooden church, The Ecclesiologist, No LXXII, June 1849, p 395.
- 1855 - designed Revd W Haslam, ecclesiologist vicar of Baldhu, £1850 (Port, MH, Six Hundred New Churches: The Church Building Commission 1818–1856, p 332. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., )
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol II p 332. William Lake, Truro, .
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.