Stratton, St Andrew
Historic England grade I, list entry 1279033.
GPS coordinates: (50.830798, -4.512555)
Notes on the church
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol IV p 190. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 868.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1022.
- Reopened on after restoration by JP St Aubyn Western Times p 2, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 3. No mention of new glass during restoration.
- Reopened after restoration, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 161 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/5, D/E/4/3), cost £2200.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 1278.
- Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 335.
- Bone, FJ, The story of Stratton Church , , Plymouth, William Brendon & Son Limited.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.