Sticker, St Mark
GPS coordinates: (50.317279, -4.836183)
Notes on the church
- LMC to St Mewan.
- Foundation stone laid on St Mark’s Day, : Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5. Architect JP St Aubyn.
- Opened on St Mark’s Day, : Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7, Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 65 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/1, D/E/4/1, TCM/1257/1).
- Clark, Basil Fulford Lowther, Church Builders of the Nineteenth Century, , states restoration by GE Street (confusion with his restoration at St Mewan in ?). JB gives JP St Aubyn.
- All tinted glass (external survey)
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.