St Teath, St Teath Virgin
Historic England grade I, list entry 1327712.
GPS coordinates: (50.592903, -4.736091)
Notes on the church
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol IV p 211. William Lake, Truro, .
- Restoration about to start: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7
- Intention to reopen on : Cornish & Devon Post p 8, West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser p 3, Royal Cornwall Gazette p 8.
- Reopened on after restoration 1877–9 by J Hine, £900: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5 and Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6 and Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 143 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/2, D/E/4/1).
- Description of church, including windows, Cornish Guardian p 2.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.