St Newlyn East, St Newlina
GPS coordinates: (50.366894, -5.05423)
Notes on the church
- New windows (no mention of stained glass) inserted, Exeter Flying Post p 8.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol IV p 2. William Lake, Truro, .
- Kelly’s Directory p 824.
The church is now (1883) undergoing restoration,Kelly’s Directory p 967. Some confusion in this article between St Peter, Newlyn (near Penzance), and St Newlyn East (near Cubert).
- Church closed for restoration Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 147 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/3, D/E/4/2).
- Restored 1883 - JD Sedding (TDC 1885 - 27/12/1883)
- Kelly’s Directory p 1211.
- Kelly’s Directory p 229.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.