Chacewater, St Paul
Historic England grade II, list entry 1312862.
GPS coordinates: (50.253746, -5.156478)
Notes on the church
- - JR Rickard £3730 (Port, MH, Six Hundred New Churches: The Church Building Commission 1818–1856, p 331. Reading, Spire Books Ltd., ).
- Damaged by lightning after repair Cornish Telegraph p 2
- Selection of EH Sedding as architect for rebuild Royal Cornwall Gazette p 7.
- - EH Sedding, rebuilt except tower (TDC 1894 - 20/12/1892, £2469)
- Re-opening after rebuild: Royal Cornwall Gazette p 4.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.