St John, St John the Baptist
Historic England grade I, list entry 1161834.
GPS coordinates: (50.361554, -4.239731)
Notes on the church
- Fundraising concert for restoration Western Morning News p 2.
- Fundraising bazaar for restoration Western Morning News p 2.
- Rebuilt by William White The Ecclesiologist No CLXXX, June 1867, p 187.
- Rebuilt 1868, architect William White, Kelly’s Directory of Cornwall p 906.
- 1868 - rebuilt by William White (Brown, H Miles, What to look for in Cornish churches. Newton Abbot, David and Charles, )
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.