St Ives, St Ia the Virgin
GPS coordinates: (50.212573, -5.479909)
Notes on the church
Three new windows have recently been erected.Royal Cornwall Gazette p 5.
- Rearrangement by William White The Ecclesiologist No XCVI, June 1853, p 218.
- J Polsue, A Complete Parochial History of the County of Cornwall, vol II p 254. William Lake, Truro, .
- Funding of 1853–4 restoration Royal Cornwall Gazette p 6 and donation of windows.
- Truro Diocesan Kalendar p 160 (). Heard & Sons, Truro (D/E/3/3, D/E/4/2).
Three new windows erected(no further information).
- Penzance Natural History and Antiquarian Society report (includes windows) Cornish Telegraph p 6.
- Dedication after restoration of eastern part Cornish Telegraph p 4.
The windows are listed starting from liturgical east and going round clockwise, looking down on the building from above. Insertion dates are given when a window has been replaced.